3/25/20

RICK CASTRO: DIARY- 3/24/2020

So This Is How The World Will End: by Rick Castro 3/24/2020

What are the chances all this would happen? 
How many unlucky events had to be in place for this to occur.

theory #1-

A lone student shopping the Huanan Exotic Meat Wholesale Market in Wuhan, China, thought they would be the first to sample the newest dish, roasted Wild Pangolin; an endangered species. Unbeknownst to the proprietor, who had recently purchased from an illegal gamer, who captured the small creature, who had just been bitten by a bat.

How often do bats attack Pangolins? What made the gamer decide to capture this particular Pangolin? They’re endangered so they must be hard to find.
Did the gamer talk the Exotic Meat Market proprietor into purchasing this Pangolin? 
Did he give him a good price?

After consuming what can now be considered, “their last supper” the young student goes out dancing at the Wuhan Discotheque. Twirling around with numerous dance partners the young student suddenly feels sick, runs to the toilet and heaves all they’ve consumed. Everybody at the Wuhan disco becomes infected with a new zoonotic virus.
One of the now infected persons at the disco travels to Venice, Italy for a much needed vacation. They have no idea they are the 21st century Typhoid Mary. Venice is shutdown under 100% quarantine. This hadn’t happened since the Black Plague of 1630. The rest is hideous current history occurring by the minute.




theory #2-

Trumpworld has open, yet secret meetings with dictators, Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un. 
They discuss biological warfare to control the world. Kim Jong Hu’s henchmen plant the virus in the area of Wuhan. Because of pass association with disease outbreaks, they know it will take hold.

Isn’t it curious how there are no “reported” cases in North Korea? Since they are a closed dictatorship, the only rumors we hear are; if someone is infected they are shot.
Isn’t it curious there are no “reported” cases in Soviet Union? Recently there’s been reporting of 500 in Moscow alone, so their plan has gone out of control. Russia will have many, many cases. North Korea will have many, many cases. Amerikkka will have many, many cases. 
This is Trumpworld’s narcissistic dream. He can now become dictator to his chosen few. The masses will be dead. He will cancel the election due to “public health, ” and remain in position of power. The trouble with evil plans is they never work…. Hitler as example. Yes, he destroyed Europe, but he was also destroyed. When someone in the Republikkkan party dies of COVID-19, everything will change. There will be a cure within a week. 
BTW.. has anyone heard from Lindsey Graham lately?

*As I'm posting this entry, Prince Charles of Wales tested positive.




Oh goodie! I just got Metro PCS to extend my WiFi for the next month…. Corporations that usually are a pisser to deal are all being sweet as pie. We’re all locked in trauma together.

Dispatcher Nicole, (South Africa support) was very understanding and helpful. 
She only put me on a brief hold. After being on hold to reach a live person, battling with the robo-voice operator… I finally said to it-"I WANT TO SPEAK TO A FUCKING OPERATOR! NOW!!” Somehow voice activation put me right thru. Nichole was so helpful I thought I would return the favor and explained to her the curve of infection. How  LA was two weeks behind NYC, Northern Italy was too weeks ahead of LA and Seattle. UK and Paris are approx. two right after LA. Therefore being in Johannesburg she has two weeks before the plague mass hits.
Unfortunately I traumatized her… I generally tend to be a tad blunt.
 During a plague I’m outright scary.. I admit. But why fuck around when I have pertinent info that could save Nicole and her child’s life.

Did I tell you Bee saved my life? 
The cabin was built by my father in 1968, with the insistent from Bee to buy the land. 
She would not take no for an answer. Over the years, Bee has acquired every pot, pan, cooking utensil, crockpot, apron, sleeping bag, rug, shampoo, detergent, soap, cleaning fluid, (I'd never heard of Furniture Cream) pillow, blanket, cushion, quilt, doily, and antimacassar one could ever hope to need when you’re bunkered in for the end of the world. The only thing I needed to bring was a teapot!
By acquiring this land in 1967, Bee had the foresight to save my life by providing a sanctuary. 
My dear friend Iris currently save my life by providing an infrared heater and the suggestion to get a Neti pot.



I’ve always been drawn to stillness. I was a sensitive lad. Self isolation came natural to me.
I even found my family disruptive to my thoughts. When I was in my adolescents I graduated from sharing the far left bedroom with my brother, to the middle room all to myself. This, only because my sister abruptly got married. I was five so wasn’t aware of the underlining circumstances. All I knew is that I was happy to have my own room, and I wished the door had a lock.

So this is how the world will end.

If you're able, please donate to Rick Castro: It's the right thing to do- here















No comments:

Post a Comment