11/22/16

THE VOICE OF PATHOLOGICAL NARCISSISM



  1. I am seriously considering Dr. Ben Carson as the head of HUD. I've gotten to know him well--he's a greatly talented person who loves people!
  2. The meeting with the is back on at 12:30 today. Look forward to it!
  3. 'Jeff Sessions, a Fitting Selection for Attorney General'
  4. 'President-elect Donald J. Trump's CIA Director Garners Praise'
  5. Great meetings will take place today at Trump Tower concerning the formation of the people who will run our government for the next 8 years.
  6. The failing just announced that complaints about them are at a 15 year high. I can fully understand that - but why announce?
  7. Perhaps a new meeting will be set up with the . In the meantime they continue to cover me inaccurately and with a nasty tone!
  8. I cancelled today's meeting with the failing when the terms and conditions of the meeting were changed at the last moment. Not nice

No comments:

Post a Comment