7/28/24

RICK CASTRO: LIKE A STONE

 7/28/2024/SUNDAY/7AM

$RICKCASTRO:2010$


$RICKCASTRO:2010$
$RICKCASTRO:2000$



$RICKCASTRO:2020$










$LAS TRECE VIDAS DE RICK CASTRO~  LECHEDEVIRGEN 9, AGOSTO, 2024$
























$RICKCASTRO:HUSTLER WHITE-1996$



$RICKCASTRO:13 YEARS OF BONDAGE-BOOK-2004$

$RICKCASTRO:13 YEARS OF BONDAGE-BOOK-2004$

$RICKCASTRO:13 YEARS OF BONDAGE-BOOK-2004$

!COLUMBARIUM CONTINUUM BY RICK CASTRO!

!COLUMBARIUM CONTINUUM BY RICK CASTRO!















$LAS TRECE VIDAS DE RICK CASTRO~ 8, AGOSTO, 2024$

$RICKCASTRO:1991$

On a cobweb afternoon In a room full of emptiness By a freeway I confess I was lost in the pages Of a book full of death Reading how we'll die alone And if we're good, we'll lay to rest Anywhere we want to go In your house, I long to be Room by room, patiently I'll wait for you there Like a stone I'll wait for you there Alone And on my deathbed I will pray To the gods and the angels Like a pagan to anyone Who will take me to heaven To a place I recall I was there so long ago The sky was bruised The wine was bled And there you led me on In your house, I long to be Room by room, patiently I'll wait for you there Like a stone I'll wait for you there Alone Alone And on I read Until the day was gone And I sat in regret Of all the things I've done For all that I've blessed And all that I've wronged In dreams until my death I will wander on In your house, I long to be Room by room, patiently I'll wait for you there Like a stone I'll wait for you there Alone Alone












No comments:

Post a Comment