12/19/21

AL CASTRO: WORLD'S OLDEST MALE MODEL

 congrats to my father

 AL CASTRO

world's oldest male model- 100 years today- 12/19/2021

interview with dazed digital 2014

Hay Al,


I’m so happy for you on your milestone~ 100th birthday! What an accomplishment!


I always knew you would make it…  and I’m  now convinced you’ll outlive me.. you’re definitely in better health.


We’ve come a long way Al. 

Our lives are full of memories, from the time I was a kid watching you making classic mixed drinks for family & friends at your patio bar,  all our weekends at the cabin where I spent my childhood, to driving with me in the 67 Ford Cougar, you presented to me when I got my drivers license at the age of 16, to your many uncomfortable visits to my apartment in West Hollywood. 


I guess you didn't like my decor?


 To preparing and serving me food when I was laid up with a shattered leg living back with you at age 40!


To our monthly breakfasts near my home in East Hollywood, where you would only go to House of Pies, “because they have parking.”


 Now I’m preparing and serving you food.  whenever you allow me. 


So Al, It’s been a long windy road to get to where we are now. At this perfect place.

We made it.


Love Rick



No comments:

Post a Comment