11/26/21

TORTURE GARDEN BY RICK CASTRO@ TOM OF FINLAND ART FAIR

 





Inspired by the fetish classic novel by Octave Mirbeau in 1899,

 Torture Garden by Rick Castro will be presented for two days only~ 

December 4th & 5th.


 Featuring selected fetishized & homoerotic photographs from Rick’s extensive archives

~1986 thru 2021~  


The exhibition will take place at an exotic urban jungle in the most unlikely area of 

East Hollywood. 


 "~Ah, yes! the Torture Garden!  

Passions, appetites,  love, glory, heroism, hedonism & ritual: these are its exotic flowers and its instruments of eternal human lust.  What I present is no more than a symbol to me of the entire earth. I have vainly sought a respite in quietude and repose in my urban garden, and I can find them nowhere. ~"  


 @ Tom of Finland art fair-101 

@ Second Home East hollywood 1370 N St Andrews Pl, Los Angeles, CA 90028

 Tickets & info~www.tomoffinland.org/artfair 

No comments:

Post a Comment