8/1/20

RICK CASTRO: DIARY- 7/31/2020


So This Is How The World Will End: by Rick Castro 7/31/2020

There is a tunnel at the end of the light!
I can see clearly now the pain has gone. All obstacles are in my way. 
Gone are the dark clouds that were in my mind. It’s gonna be a bright, bright, bright, sunshiny day.
 Each day is a new day, and each man kills the thing he loves.



Joan Crawford has risen from the grave and Frances Farmer will have her revenge.

I can envision a life without dolls…. as in, The Valley of….. 
 Today is the first day of the rest of my life!
Who can possibly believe that nothing will stop me now?! 

Nothing’s gonna change my world.
Nothing’s gonna change my world.
Nothing’s gonna change my world.
Nothing’s gonna change my world.

Nothing stands in my way. 
Nothing stands in my way.
Nothing stands in my way.
Nothing stands in my way.

Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing.

I’m gonna go out, I’m gonna get it, i’m gonna do it!
 I’m gonna get out, go out and do it! 

Each day is a new day and possibilities are endless. 
I keep knocking, but I can’t come in, I keep asking but you don’t know where I’ve been.
Can one be acid and tender?  Lovable as a smile…. Cruel as the bitterness of life.

Oh wait… I just went to pee and it burned like the Exorcist! I’m going back to bed… 
Fuck you!…  After all, tomorrow is another day.



So this is how the world will end.
copyright- rick castro- 72020



please donate to Rick Castro: It’s the right thing to do- here or -here-

No comments:

Post a Comment