8/27/17

ASHELEE MARIE PRESTON CALLS OUT CAITLYN JENNER


FINALLY SOMEONE HAS THE "BALLS" TO CALL OUT CATLIN JENNER-
Transgender activist and Editor in chief of Wear Your Voice,
calls out two-faced white (MALE) privieged Caitlyn Jenner to her face!
Jenner tried to greet Preston with a hug and kiss but Preston moved away..
“It’s really fucked up that you are here,” Preston told a stunned Jenner. 
“Some people may be afraid to confront you for being here, but I am not.”
“You are directly responsible for what has happened with transgender soldiers and the military. I am not afraid to say it to you, I am not. I am not afraid.” she said.
 Caitlyn’s “entourage” and Trans Chorus’ board, co-chair Dena Williams, tried to prevent the situation from escalating. “We can end this,” she said. But Preston pushed back at them. “You are complicit! Taking her money…makes you complicit. It goes against the mission (of the chorus), Dena!,” said Preston.
“We are the ones impacted by the choices that you make…it’s not okay.”
At that point Jenner  said “You don’t know me.” 
Preston said. “Yes I do! We all do! You are a fraud! ”
Preston then confronted Williams: “I thought you were better than that. I’m really disappointed, really disappointed.”
Preston recently resigned Trans Chorus of Los Angeles in protest, citing “executive decisions such as the one made tonight,” she told The Los Angeles Blade

READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment