2/23/17

ADULT WHITE MAN HARASS & FIRES HIS GUN AT BROWN CHILDREN FOR STEPPING ON HIS LAWN

THIS HAPPENED IN ANEHEIM, CA- 2/21/17
YES LIBERAL CA-
 WHITE VIGILANTE HARASSES & SHOOTS AT CHICANO KIDS! 
THE BOY IS 13 YEARS OLD!
OFF DUTY COP DARON WYATT  TOLD THE 13 YEAR OLD KID'S GIRLFRIEND- 
"GET OFF MY LAWN YOU FUCKING CUNT"
THE KID RESPONDED- "SHUT UP OR I'LL KILL YOU"
AND IT BECAME THIS DEBACLE.

THIS WAS A DESPERATE POSTING FROM THE BOY'S MOTHER ON 2/22/17-
 I’m the mother of the boy in the video. His name is Christian and he’s only 13 YEARS OLD. He is a good boy without any criminal record. For defending his classmate, he was mistreated as you can see from the video. The man in this video is a police officer from Los Angeles County in California. The officer who at the time of the event was “off duty” shot at my son and thanks to God his shot missed. My son was taken away on charges of “assault and battery” and “Terrorist threats.” The date of the events is Tuesday, February 21, 2017. It all started after he left school at 2:30 pm. The Anaheim  Police Department, in addition to arresting my son and the individual who attacked him, detained more than 20 students who witnessed the events. After waiting for more than 8 hours, they told me that they will transfer my son to the juvenile hall in Orange County. Even with so many witnesses and videos, they won’t release my son only because the individual who attacked him was an off-duty police officer. I am desperate because I contacted several lawyers and they charged me too much for their services. I know that you are a good and just person. I ask you from my heart that you please help me to share this video since a lot of people read your page and to share this injustice and hope someone can help with their prayers #prayforchristian - 


Ring Ring! ðŸ“± give the APD a call:
The Anaheim Police Department provides a full-time Public Information Officer (PIO) to coordinate the release of information to the public via the media. It is our goal to provide prompt and accurate release of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment