6/17/14

DEBBIE HARRY & TED BUNDY


‘It was the early Seventies, maybe 72. I was trying to get across town to a party. It was two or three o’clock in the morning and I was staggering around on huge platform shoes. 
'This car kept circling around and some guy was offering me a ride. I kept refusing, but finally I took the ride because I couldn’t get a cab. 
'I got in the car and the windows were all rolled up, except for a tiny crack. And this guy had an incredibly bad smell to him. 
'I looked down at the door to crank open the window, and there were no door handles and no cranks. Then I started scanning the inside of the car and there was absolutely nothing. 
'The inside of the car was completely stripped and the hair on the back of my neck just stood up.
'Fame didn't hit me all at once. It crept up on me,' said Debbie
'Fame didn't hit me all at once. It crept up on me,' said Debbie
'I wiggled my arm out the window and opened the door from the outside. I don’t know how I did it but I got out. 
'He tried to stop me by stepping on the gas and spinning the car but it sort of helped me fling myself out. I fell out and nearly got run over by a cab. 
'Afterwards I saw him on the news. Ted Bundy: responsible for at least 30 homicides. I could so easily have been one his earliest victims.’

DEBBIE HARRY- 
READ MORE~

No comments:

Post a Comment