11/4/13

PYEWACKETT~ ONE YEAR~ RIP

yesterday~ 11/3/2013~ was the one year anniversary of my beautiful black cat-
PYEWACKETT. i miss him dearly. he was my soulmate kitty for 21 1/2 years.
in remembrance of pyewackett, i had a tea salon @ my home.

my tea guests auralynn when, kate mcconn and i sipped finely ground black indian tea which i added clove,  
a hint of cinnamon and one wild rose hip bud for pyewackett.

served with cucumber & avocado tea sandwiches, and egg-salad, made with veganaise, tea sandwiches.
i used organic whole wheat bread recommended by the clerk @ Ralph's. it was very good!
for sweeties we had pumpkin bread, fresh boysenberries, fresh persimmons and vegan cinnamon cat cookies made by my doll of a friend- kasi buchanan.

my tea guests and i raised our tea cups in honor of the late, great~ PYEWACKETT.

No comments:

Post a Comment