8/31/11

PYEWACKETT IS 20 YEARS OLD!


AWWWWW...... my black cat PYEWACKETT turned 20 years old today.
in human years that's like....90!!

(me & pyewackett having tea... you can't see him, but he's on my lap)

photo courtesy- glen meadmore- downtown-los angeles/antebellum corespondent

to celebrate this milestone i had a few people over for afternoon tea @ my home.
i served my guests a blend of chinese black tea with one rose bud and a sprinkle of damiana, (mexican aphrodisiac).
i called this special blend~ "PYEWACKETT."
for his birthday pyewackett receive 3 cans of sardines, a gift certificate to petco, one can of paul newman catfood and a
black & red heart filled with catnip! we sang happy birthday to my doll of a kitty... he is the best of me.


me & my black cat- pyewackett)


(my white cat- sympathy)

photo courtesy- kate mcconn- inglewood/antebellum corespondent

" ODE TO PYEWACKETT"
from gloriana casey

( for the date of August 31st, 2011)

Oh, Pyewackett, for twenty years
you've been a magic cat.
With Bell, and Book, and Candle too--
The Book of Shadows, that!

Your ancient Egypt self was Bast,
and sister--Horus' twin.
With hieroglyphic, BA, for soul.
As talisman? A win!

Then Happy Birthday, Pyewackett,
Good Fortune, so benign.
A power you must surely be,
with more than cat lives, NINE!

Agility-Fidelity,
a wonder of feline.
I ring the sistrum wide and loud
for birthday so sublime.******

No comments:

Post a Comment