8/25/11

MARY PLEASE.... HINKLE SAYS, "I'M NOT GAY."


Rep. Phil Hinkle, R-Indianapolis, – after days of silence – has finally issued his own written release saying he won’t run again. He declined to step down, though.

“As for 2012, we, as a family, decided back in December after the 2010 election, that I would not be seeking another term,” Hinkle said.

The Indianapolis Star reported earlier this month that Hinkle responded to a Craigslist ad posted by an 18-year-old Indianapolis man seeking a “sugga daddy.”

It said Hinkle agreed to pay $80 plus a tip, and drove the man to the JW Marriott hotel in Downtown Indianapolis.
There, the teen said, he told Hinkle he wanted to leave. The man said Hinkle told him he was a state lawmaker,
stripped though they never had sex, and then gave him $100, his Blackberry and an iPad in an attempt to buy his silence.

The teen and his sister contacted The Indianapolis Star.

Hinkle defended himself against some of the accusations, saying he did not detain the teen in the hotel room, did not expose himself and did not offer money for silence.

“While I must admit to mistakes of judgment, I am seeking professional help on what turned me down a road of self-destruction,” he said. “Those who know me well know that continued silence is a challenge but at this point it is the best thing.”

"I don't know why i did it," Hinkle said. "I'm telling you, I don't know."

Usually i'm in control of my actions, he said, but something changed.

"I was on the road to self-destruction," he said, "and I don't know why."

Hinkle said he's not excusing his actions, which he called "stupid, but not illegal."

Hinkle also said Tuesday he's not a homosexual.

"I say that emphatically," he said. "I'M NOT GAY."

you can read more of hinkle's bullshit - HERE-

No comments:

Post a Comment