8/13/11

I DREAM OF FIORUCCI


the interior of FIORUCCI, beverly hills...
the most amazing shop ever... the first shop was in nyc, (joey arias was the manager)
and then the BH shop opened around 1978...
i was @ the grand opening..... debbie harry arrived on top a military tank! the fire marshall immediately shut down the party for over capacity laws.

the event was then rescheduled for the next evening.... one of the best parties i've ever been to in my life!
the following year my clothing line-
I LOVE RICKY, was on display in the shop... a punk-fashion boy's dream come true.

3 comments:

  1. I used to Roller skate in this shop! My friends parents owned it. My mother actually TOOK that photo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! please give me her name and i'll credit... come by my gallery- antebellum

    ReplyDelete
  3. my first visit to Fiorucci Beverly Hills was 1978...I grew up in Claremont and my dad took me to "the city" one Saturday and we stopped at Fiorucci...Bowie's RebelRebel was blaring on the sound system...the leopard print theatre seats, the Firucci angels, the entire experience blew my Claremont-girl mind! It was a pivitol experience for me...

    ReplyDelete