5/4/11

FATTY & HER BABY



NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC NOW HOSTS A PROGRAM CALLED- TABOO FANTASY LIVES,
(they have contacted me and ask me to find them a furry who wanted to change their lifestyle)

which proves one of my opinions- fetish truly is mainstream.

check out some of the comments that come along with this clip--

@SurreallTV- You're a fucking idiot. you obviously didn't watch the video. He doesn't believe he is a baby, how would he switch to adult mode? He is a delusional lazy person who thinks it is okay for a grown man to be cared like a baby. He does it to unwind and relax. For comfort. Homosexuality is not illogical or delusional. Catch up to the 21st century

Kathrynjustsaid -How is that playpen not breaking?

JMFisher9- @SurreallTV Wow man you're even more delusional than this guy is! You should be the one sleeping in crib!
Get help.

BadAcidVacation- i respect him for being himself

ministryofsumthing- So, this dude here truely wants to be, and thinks he IS..a baby (which ofcourse is 100% illogical, delusional....and out of touch with Reality)...AND thinks this behavior is normal and okay (same as if a person, is a Person....but wants to act/ behave like....or thinks they ARE....a Tree. Mentally ill & delusional. This is EXACTLY the same with HOMOSEXUALS, but yet....our SICK society is now pushing that its okay and normal.

CRAZY!...im not even shocked anymore

SurreallTV- koo-koo ... koo-koo ... koo-koo ...

joeypolanski- To enter into Stanely and Sandra's modest home is to enter a fantasy world.
No it isn't. It is to enter an INSANE ASYLUM.

Goethewrote- 14 people are changing into baby mode.

khnk222- Hell I barely remember being a baby or half of my childhood for that matter and I  would never go back.
Why the fuck does someone want to be a baby anyways, I can't wait until I'm free and can move out on my own,
I'm fourteen now(fifteen in about 20 days).

No comments:

Post a Comment