2/10/11

BROTHERS BEHIND BARS

for valentine's~


My name is BOB, I'm 40 years old and I'm serving a Natural Life Sentence. After spending 13 years on Death Row it almost feels like a fresh start. My interests are varied and obviously limited. I read voraciously. I'm addicted to crossword puzzles. Love Music - 70's Rock - Metal - Blues. I try to stay physically active and mentally sharp.

I'm looking for any normal "everyday" people. Someone willing to invest some time to see if we're compatible. If we can build a trust then who knows maybe we can develop a friendship that can positively affect us both. I'm not looking for love, marriage or a religious conversion. I can respect your belief if you can respect mine. I don't want pity or sympathy. If you're a "prison groupie" or think it's exciting to write a "bad boy" please pass me by. If you can accept me for who I am, I can do the same for you. I don't care who you are or where you're from. If you have sense and feel like writing to ahead. I like to think I can talk to anyone about just about anything. I have no expectations. I think it might be fun and interesting to see what happens.

Address:
Robert Cloutier #N41047
PO Box 711
Menard, IL 62259

Birthdate: November 15/1963
Expected Date of Release: Natural Life

this post courtesy my longtime doll of a friend- syd curry-
thanks squid!

No comments:

Post a Comment