1/25/10

TEA TIME


(high tea @ chado tearoom in west hollywood)

yes it's true.... as the arbiter of fetish that i am... as anyone who knows me, knows my greatest fetish, my biggest passion is my love of.........

TEA!

i drink it all day long.. host daily tea parties with my las palmas neighbors everyday @ 5pm, (if you're lucky you may be invited)
and meet my sister once a month for tea and catch up @ a different tearoom each time. at this point we have been to hundreds of tearooms, (the drinking kind, not sexy-doodle)
now joining the bandwagon is my dear friend KATE. she is now equally obsessed with tea and we will also visit monthly tea rooms. anyone what to join us?
our first venue is CHADO TEAROOM in west hollywood. my favorite tearoom in LA and the BEST tea selection, (besides antebellum).

No comments:

Post a Comment