10/25/13

A MESSAGE FROM LILLIAN BATTS


 


have lost my best friend and love of my life.... I have no words.... I can not believe that my worst fear has become a reality. I am beyond devastated...
Through these past few days, I have been going through a roller coaster of emotions, trying to do my best not to fall apart. The only thing that has kept me going is the love my family and friends. I want to thank everyone for sending their love and support through this nightmare that is happening. I am taking it day by day, minute by minute, second by second. I have been surrounded by loved ones who have been my guidance and strength when I break down. I have received your messages and texts, and filled up on the support that you have all been expressing and sending my way. I apologize for not getting back to everyone, but please know that it means so much. I will be needing you all for a long time.






I and am only now coming back online, seeing all the love that is being expressed for Carlos. Reading all of your tributes is moving and I know that Carlos was a positive part of everyone's life he entered. I feel so fortunate to have been one of the lucky ones who's life he touched and made much better for having had known him. 




I can't believe that I will have to go the rest of my life with out my partner in everything, but you have all shown me that the best way to honor his memory is to be strong and remember the art, beauty and love that he had within and only wanted to share.
My life with Carlos was a dream come true, he was my Prince Charming. My inspiration, my world, my guardian. Rest In Peace my Beauty.
 
LILLIAN BATTS

No comments:

Post a Comment