1/25/15

TONY JOHNSON: IN MEMORANDUM



i am shocked and sadden to learn of the passing of my friend & former model~
TONY JOHNSON
what started out as a celebration  of his birthday turned out to be a memorial of well wishers posting about his passing on january 22nd, 2015.
tony was a sweet, beautiful man whom i meet in the early years of antebellum gallery. 
he would attend many events & salons, model for antebellum's camera club, and also model for me.
tony was from oklahoma and always retained his native american roots.
 tony's spirit is immense. 
when he walking into the gallery you immediately felt his warmth and openness.
tony was a very sexy man. he loved being in front of the camera. his beautiful outer body matched his inner soul. he always made me feel good. he always projected warmth and energy to others 
and any project he was part of. 
i will greatly miss his presence in my life. he was a true friend to myself and my art here 
@ antebellum.
rest in peace my beautiful brother. you're spirit will stay with me forever.





















1 comment:

  1. A beautiful tribute to an even more beautiful man. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and his images. Such an angelic face and the most beautiful spirit. A real angel here on earth and beyond.

    ReplyDelete