8/12/20

!$EX ARTISTE!-


 

It is with great sorrow that I must post the passing of my longtime dear friend and artist-Anthony Feathers AKA !$ex Artiste!

I proudly exhibited Anthony’s artworks for many years at my gallery antebellum Hollywood. Anthony was an incredible artist, very much underrated.
Not only was Anthony one of my longtime artists and good friend, he was a loyal patron to antebellum generously contributing on a regular basis.
Anthony Feathers grew up on native reservation in Oklahoma. He retained his native roots all the while fighting against homophobia within his community. When he came to Hollywood he retained his native spirit and incorporated it into his art, his way of creating and life. Anthony was a very thoughtfully deep man. Everything he said and created came from the soul.
My heart goes out to the love of his life-husband Cristiano Burlacchini AKA Hugbear.
!$ex Artiste! will be deeply missed. He is a one-of-a-kind person. Original in every way. A true Hollywood eccentric.
I will always love you !$ex Artiste! RIP my dear-you made this world special-















































4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this! 💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tribute, thank you! ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your beautiful words for my brother. He brought so much light and creative energy into this world. We are all heart broken. But it’s comforting to hear how much he was loved away from his family. Wado (thank you)

    ReplyDelete