5/16/11

BUST ER BALLOON


everyone needs to check out this site now- BUSTERS WORLD

report back to me when you do... here's a little about buster-

Balloons are a fetish for me in the true meaning of the word, being both an obsession and a sexual stimuli.
However, unlike the psycological definition of a fetishism, I don't require balloons to function sexually, they only enhance and further stimulate the experience. The fetish is something that developed as a child and has remained with me as an adult.



I have alway thought that I was completely alone with this fetish, but in the past few years I have discovered many others that also have balloon fetishes, although most of them prefer to keep it secret and to themselves.
Like most fetishes, there are a wide range of activities and images that can beconsidered arousing with balloons, but for me, the facination began with the texture and sensation of the feel of the balloon itself, along with the exhileration of seeing or experiencing a balloon on the edge of bursting.


I like to: blow balloons up until they are full and tight and hard and about to burst. At the point a balloon gets so big that it is overinflated and pear shaped, my heart begins to race, and I find the fear of the balloon exploding an exhillerating rush.

Being a bit of an exhibitionist, I find it a turn on to show just how big I can blow a balloon myself....

Press tight balloons against my body, or have tight balloons pressed against my body. Against the underside of my gentals in particular... I find the soft stretchy pressure particularily intense.

Lightly brush or have an incredibly tight balloon brushed over my nipples and chest lightly... I like this especially when my nipples are swollen and sensitive.



I like to experiment with different ways of "wearing" balloons... Pulling really big inflated balloons over myself, and watching them bounce around.... or trapping myself inside a huge balloon and then inflating it with an air hose...

I like to sit on balloons and see them expand and distort even further....see how much they will take before popping.



I like to straddle or lay across a giant balloon while it is inflating, and feel it grow beneath me...lifting me off the ground and holding me suspended in mid-air, while I hump away against it...fearing it bursting and sending me to the ground.

I love the 'ringing' sound a really big tight balloon will make when you thump it. and the way it "wobbles" as it bounces.

The sound of a balloon being powerfully inflated by mouth even turns me on...

I love the smell of balloons.... won't you be my balloon buddy?

I just love having balloons around....even though they are not always the source of sexual excitement.

I like to see: guys blowing up balloons by mouth. This is especially a turn on if they are into blowing the balloon really huge, all the way to bursting...

I like to watch a rough and tough man touch, play with, or 'fondle' a balloon ... particularily if he is not aware of what he is doing. It is kind of a tension of opposites that excites me...

I enjoy watching a man pop a balloon, especially if it is as a show of strength or just 'cocky.



I have known that I was a balloon fetishist as long as I can remember. As a child, balloons were my favorite toys. I would always beg for them when ever we were at a store. My step-father would always blow them up for me, but he loved to tease me, and blow them up bigger than I wanted them or threaten to burst them. I would squeal in protest, and that only made him blow harder! I was terrified of the balloon bursting, but absolutely facinated by how big he could blow them up.

Many years later, still facinated by how big a balloon could get...I tried blowing them that big, the fear/excitement had an unusual effect on me, giving me an erection. At the age of 12 or so, I had no idea what was happening, but thought it was neat, so I began rubbing myself with the big balloon...very shortly I then had my first orgasm. This reaction only added to my facination with balloons, and I continued to use them to masturbate with. Of course, I soon also discovered that this was not 'acceptable' behavior, as my parents discovered my trick. From then on, I kept my balloon activities secret (most kids hid playboys under the mattress, I hid balloons!) I also soon realized that I got the same reaction in my groin when ever I saw guys blowin up or bustin balloons. later in life, I discovered that certain men could produce that reaction even without balloons present, and my sexuality began to take a more 'normal' course.

I still use balloons in a masturbatory manner, and since I have become more open and accepting of my own fetish, have found many exciting ways to incorporate them into sexual play and fantasies with the help of some great fun loving freinds. I am always looking for new and exciting opportunities to explore and promote my own fetish.

buster meets cher!-

No comments:

Post a Comment