THE ONLY FETISH ART GALLERY IN AMERICA
WHY WE PROTEST
“There’s a fundamental misunderstanding of what these protests are about. No one believes they will effectively stop a Trump inauguration.
They are large scale disruptions meant to send a message that the people will not allow bigotry to become normalized.
And that if Trump governs from that place he will have huge numbers of voters who will resist him, in fact a majority.
And it is meant to send me message of solidarity to the targeted groups that are frightened right now- we are with you.
And doing nothing always nets nothing. It sends a message that the people are docile and passive and will accept what is to come.
Let the new administration imagine a world where 51% of the country is taking advantage of that 2nd amendment the other 49% love
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
CALL HER OUT
SIGN OF THE TIMES
TELL IT LIKE IT IS
THE NEXT CIVIL WAR
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)