artworks known in the art world as
'Muderabilla': art created by murderers and serial killers.
they are often highly sought after by collectors each fascinated by the artistic expressions of some of the most degenerative members of modern society. Some were created whilst they were on death row, others whilst they were going about their gruesome deeds.
1. Arthur Shawcross Convicted of murdering 14 victims
2. Keith Hunter Jesperson - Convicted of murdering at least 8 women
3. Charles Ng - Convicted of jointly murdering 11-25 women
4. Alfred Gaynor - Convicted of murdering at least 8 women
5. Ottis Elwood Toole - Convicted of murdering between 6-65 victims
6. John Edward Robinson - Convicted of murdering at least 8 women
7. Henry Lee Lucas - Convicted of 11 murders
8. Danny Rolling - Convicted of murdering 8 victims
9. Charles Manson - Convicted of perpetuating the murders of 7 victims
10. John Wayne Gacy - Convicted of murdering 33 teenage boys