5/17/18

MORRISSEY TEA SALON @ TOM HOUSE~ HOSTED BY RICK CASTRO

  
 PRESENTS 

MORRISSEY
 TEA SALON   
  MAY 23RD
   5PM  
 (SALON ENDS PROMPTLY @7PM)  
  $10-PREPAID RESEVATIONS
$15 DAY OF THE SALON

 RESERVATIONS REQUIRED 
   
~ENJOY~ 
  HAND-BLENDED TEA 
  CAKES & DAINTIES 
  VIEW EROTIC ART  
 ENGAGING JOVIAL CHATS  
 RELAX & HAVE A NICE CUPPA  
 HOSTED BY  RICK CASTRO     

    TOM OF FINLAND HOUSE  
 1421 LAVETA TERRACE  
 ECHO PARK, CA 90026  
 MORRISSEY
22 May 1959
English singer, songwriter and author.
Rose to prominence as the frontman of the Smiths-
 (1982 to 1987)
 Since then, Morrissey has had a solo career.
Morrissey is known for his criticism of meat eaters, the British music press, royalty, and politicians, in paticular the reign of Mrs. Thatcher,( "Margaret on the Guillotine", a jab at Margaret Thatcher.
 After her death in 2013, Morrissey called her "a terror without an atom of humanity")
 and Queen Elizabeth, ( he spoke out against the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II, stating: 
"It was a celebration of what? 60 years of dictatorship. She's not [my Queen]. I'm not a subject," and commenting: "I hate the royals. ... The world does not need them.")
 Morrissey said he hypothetically would push a button that would kill Trump, he said:
 "I would, for the safety of the human race. It's nothing to do with my personal opinion of his face or his life or his family, but in the interest of the human race I would, yes."
 In December 2017, he said the United States Secret Service questioned him over his comments on Trump, whom he calls, "Donald Thump."

On is sexuality Morrissey has said, 
"Unfortunately, I am not homosexual. In technical fact, I am humasexual. 
I am attracted to humans. But, of course ... not many.




No comments:

Post a Comment