4/2/14

STARBUCKS IS GOING TO HELL



A Baton Rouge area woman says she found "666" and pentagram drawn in caramel in the foam of her coffee.
The incident allegedly happened at the Mall of Louisiana location on Sunday, March 30.
The woman posted the images on Facebook to alert Starbucks of the incident. She took a photo of her two coffee beverages and wrote~
 "I just purchased two coffees at your Mall of Louisiana location. This is how my coffee was served to me. I unfortunately can't give the young man's name who served it because I was so appalled that I could not bring myself to look at him. The star is almost ok because it is in your Starbucks logo, the 666, however was quite offensive."
One beverage had a star symbol with a circle around it, the other had 666 written in the foam with what appears to be caramel.
She went on to write, "I am in no way judging his beliefs or dis-meriting his beautiful artwork, I am however judging his lack of professionalism and respect for others. I am a teacher in the public school system and if I were to present a child of atheist or pagan believers with a Christian art project I could be sued in a heartbeat. I am of Catholic faith and would love to share in my beliefs daily. Fortunately I have enough common sense to present myself with professionalism and follow an ethics code. Perhaps that could be suggested to that particular location."

No comments:

Post a Comment