12/26/13

BOXING DAY TEA PARTY


it's my annual tradition to host a tea party for my family on 
BOXING DAY!

for boxing day 2013
i served~
cucumber sandwiches on potato bread
ham & baby swiss cheese on potato bread
tea dipped egg salad on potato bread
chicken salad with kale on 7 grain bread
avocado & cheese on 7 grain bread

each guest share their own personalized tea

my sister becky & i~ ceylon black tea with turkish roses
my parents~ al & bee~  oolong & roses
my brother al ~ damiania & black tea
his GF~ nadine~ jasmine pearls
my niece~ lily cristal~ margaret s hope from mariage freres~ paris
my brother in~law jack~ chrysanthemum
my nephew tom ~ blueberry tea, (don't ask)
 his GF~ kia, my nephew jim & his wife aurora~ oolong with rose hips

becky made cranberry scones served with homemade whip cream
lemon curd

tom's GF~ kia made bread pudding & chocolate mint cookies
bee & lily made christmas sugar cookies
photos courtesy~ lily cristal

No comments:

Post a Comment