9/20/13

GENNIFER FLOWERS SAYS HILLARY IS BISEXUAL

according to gennifer flowers~

Bill Clinton, now 67, shared a lot of intimacies regarding his marriage to Hillary.
They left Gennifer in no doubt that the union is far from 'traditional.'
She said: ‘What they have is very strong.
'It obviously worked for them but I’ve never considered theirs a traditional marriage.’


When rumours surfaced recently of an affair between Hillary Clinton and her transition office chief, Huma Abedin, 37, Gennifer was not surprised.
The rumours concerning Huma, wife of disgraced former Mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner, 49, emerged as she stood by her husband in the wake of his recent 'sexting' scandal.
Revelations that he had sent intimate pictures of himself and steamy messages to 23-year-old Sydney Leathers - a girl he had only ever 'met' online - finally did for his New York Mayoral campaign last week.


Gennifer said: ‘I don’t know Huma or the Weiners. I just know what Bill told me and that was that he was aware that Hillary was bisexual and he didn’t care. He should know.
'He said Hillary had eaten more pussy than he had.’

Yet however much their roles as mistress and wife cast Gennifer and Hillary Clinton as natural rivals Gennifer claimed to feel a sense of solidarity with Hillary, 65, and would support Hillary’s candidacy for President.
She said: ‘The support I would give Hillary is as a woman. I’m one of those women who in so many aspects of my professional and personal life I’ve been out there making strides for women and allowing them to go down roads in which they were not welcome.



‘I would love to see a woman president. 
'And she seems to be the only one that’s getting close to it.’
According to Gennifer, the promise of the Presidency for herself one day was what bound Hillary to her faithless husband across the years.
She said: ‘Absolutely that was her reason for sticking by him and he’s going to stick by her because he owes her that.
Reflecting on her affair with Clinton she said: ‘The whole experience changed my life forever and everything went in a different direction. 
'I don’t regret telling the truth. It was a defining moment in American culture absolutely.’
The only difference now, she said, with advances in technology Clinton would have been unable to deny the affair as he did for several years.
She said: ‘I had recorded telephone conversations thank God. But if I hadn’t had them and Monica [Lewinsky] hadn’t had that blue dress we would have been cast out as crazy stalkers. 
‘I think today Bill and I would have texted every opportunity we got. So I would have had tons of texts from him.’
She also believes that they would be together today were it not for the birth of his daughter, Chelsea, in 1980. 
She said: 'for a long time he was able to have it all. Then when they had Cheslea and he became Governor the stakes became higher.'

Today Gennifer is single. She has been engaged ‘a couple of times’ since her divorce in 2000

‘But,’ she admitted. ‘I’m still affected by it, the Clintons in some way every day and every day something happens that sparks a memory.
‘It was a defining moment in American culture absolutely and to an extent I paid a high price for my honesty.’
READ MORE~

No comments:

Post a Comment