1/24/13

JAMES STONE~ RIP


JAMES STONE~ the last remaining creator of LA's original CLUB FUCK has passed.
i'm very sorry to tell you my dear readers that james passed this morning. he had been battling cancer.
on a personal note i knew james since he was a wide~eyed 18 years old and living in arcadia, ca. 
james was a sweet boy and a pioneer in los angeles nightclub scene.

*a memorial service for james is being organized @ antebellum.. 
when we have date &  details we will post.
to view images of club fuck reunion @ antebellum click here~



please read the obituary about james in the ~LAweekly~

RIP MY LONGTIME PAL~RIP

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful soul gets to the after-party before us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really like to try and be at James' memorial. I live up north in Berkeley so if you have any idea when please let me know so i can work it out. if you read this and have the time you can e mail me at INJOSHWETRUST@AOL.COM and let me know. Thanks, Josh Wells

    ReplyDelete