12/6/12

CLASSIC BITCH SLAPS


A very young~ Ginger Rogers gives her wrist a workout on Frances Mercer, her rival for the 
affections of James Stewart in George Stevens' romantic comedy~ VIVACIOUS LADY.


Joan crawforfd, (of course) scene of the best slap ever. QUEEN BEE (1955)


Joan Crawford never let's up. MILDRED PIERCE, (1944)


SIDNEY POITIER  as MR. TIBBS gives it right back. IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT


classic~ "she's my sister" scene. jack nicholson & faye dunaway~CHINATOWN, 
(1974)


JOAN CRAWFORD again~ It's a Great Feeling-. (1949).



and all them slaps together at once.


bitch slap in the real world~ 

TRANSLATION~
Woman: Why do you keep putting your hands on me?
Cop: Ma'am, I'm not putting my hands on you. What do you mean?
Woman:Yes, you put your hands on me. (Woman grabs him)
Cop: Don't grab me. (Pushes her hands away)
Woman:Get out of here boy, I'll slap you. Better be careful. (Woman slaps him)
(Cop is silent, while he is putting his glasses back on.)
Woman: You put your hands on me plenty of times earlier. Why? Why? Why?
(Cops slaps the woman back)

REPORTER: The teacher in the previous images is said to be very strict. Her colleagues say that neither the students, nor the teachers, or as you can see, not even the police officers can escape her wrath.

No comments:

Post a Comment