6/3/11

ALL ABOUT HIS MOTHER



my doll of a friend- JASON NORTH recently lost his beloved mother-
LORETTA NORTH.
as a dedication to her & him, i present this memorial jason lovingly put together to honor his mum.
although i never had the pleasure of meeting her, jason has a striking resembalance, so i see her in him.

ALL ABOUT MY MOTHER
by jason north

ברוך אתה ה' א‑לוהינו מלך העולם, דין האמת.
My Mother passed away at 6:00 a.m. on Sunday morning the 29th of May 2011.
It was just a few weeks shy of her birthday. She was diagnosed with Uterine Cancer in 2005, and endured surgeries, various Chemotherapy Regiments and Radiation. My sister cared for my Mum with great dedication over the course of 6 very long years. My sister's skill and devotion were exceptional. When I think of my Mum, images pop up in the corners of my mind.

I remember her Plush Doll Pig named Primrose, the 3 Magi that she had constructed out of Aluminum Foil Caps from Wine Bottles, or her UN-Orthodox manner of teaching me the Birds and the Bees from the Flowers and the Trees. I am fortunate to have been able to have spent time with her, reminiscing and saying goodbye. She is still alive in my mind, and through images online...
















posting By: Jason North- hollywood/antebellum corespondent

No comments:

Post a Comment