4/6/10

BLAST FROM THE PAST!

oh no!
my good friend from high-school- eric heins- sent me these pics from our junior prom!- circa 1975.
i remember i invited joyce as my date, i liked her because she was flat-chested. i then hooked-up eric with her best friend, (i forgot her name) they did not hit it off.. there was no love connection. after our uneventful prom we took our dates to the sugar shack in north hollywood. the gay bar where cherry currie used to hang out with joan jett.

check out our threads! me in my lurex/nylon shirt, matching turtleneck to pants & disco palm tree necklace!, (i made it in metal shop) the girls in their polyester -peach prom gowns & crochet- shawls!

(me & my two ladies!- very bi-sexual seventies of me)


(me & my "date" joyce)


(i end up with my best friend eric @ a gay bar)

No comments:

Post a Comment