11/12/09

ALL HALLOW'S EVE AT THE MAGIC CASTLE


my mother, (bee) and I

during all hallows eve i took my family to the magic castle for my brother's 54, (!!) birthday. how scary is that?!
the event was very special since i can count on one hand the times we've been out as a family as adults.

my brother al and I, (i look awful, but i like this pic)


my mother- bee

we had dinner in the dante room, drank red wine while listening to irma; the ghost pianist, and saw the premiere of my dear friend roy johns's phantasmagoria. we also saw some victorian slight-of-hand in the parlor of prestidigitation and had a private tour of hodini's seance room. all in all a very memorable night was had by all. thanks you to roy johns for being such a doll for all these years!

my brother al, getting ready

No comments:

Post a Comment